Drigg II Vegetable Tanned Leather Jacket in Tan
The Drigg II is a classic jacket style, in soft and supple leather with refined details.
This premium leather jacket exudes quality, style and individuality for a classic, sleek leather look. Crafted in the softest aniline leather in a tan colourway, with tonal hardware detailing, it is suitable for wear throughout all seasons. Lined with luxury fabric, the Drigg II collared jacket is extremely comfortable and an essential piece for every mans wardrobe.
Drigg II is created in vegetable tanned aniline leather for a luxury feel. Vegetable tanning is a traditional, handmade process which creates a unique and genuine aesthetic. Due to the nature of veg tanned leather, each jacket will change its colour variation over time, which only adds to the Drigg II's unique, natural leather look and character.
- These measurements are based on a size 42 and will vary slightly between sizes.
- Approximate centre back length: 67cm
- Approximate sleeve length from shoulder to cuff: 67cm
- Approximate sleeve length from underarm to cuff: 49cm
- Exclusive to Lakeland
- Style Name: Drigg II
- Colour: Tan
- Material: Vegetable Tanned Aniline Leather
- Fit: True Fit
- Fold down collar
- Buckle fastening on collar
- Chunky centre zip fastening
- Press stud cuffs
- Two press stud pockets
And on the inside
- One zip pocket
- Two slip pockets
- Striped fabric lining