Marton Vegetable Tanned Leather Jacket in Brown
The Marton is a handsome, staple leather jacket that will remain a classic year on year.
Crafted from soft and supple vegetable tanned aniline leather with a plain fabric lining, the Marton collared jacket is comfortable and stylish. Vegetable tanning is an artisanal, irregular and handmade process which creates a unique and genuine aesthetic. Due to the nature of veg tanned leather, each jacket will change its colour variation over time, which only adds to the Marton's unique, natural leather look and character.
A true customer favourite style, Marton reinvents a classic design from brown aniline leather and is complete with a fold down collar, centre zip front, two slip pockets and a chest zip pocket.
- These measurements are based on a size 40 and will vary slightly between sizes.
- Approximate centre back length: 66cm
- Approximate sleeve length from shoulder to cuff: 66cm
- Approximate sleeve length from underarm to cuff: 55cm
- Exclusive to Lakeland
- Style Name: Marton
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Vegetable Tanned Aniline Leather
- Fit: True Fit
- Fold down collar
- Centre zip fastening
- One zip chest pocket
- Two slip pockets
And on the inside
- One zip pocket
- One button pocket
- Plain fabric lining