Torver Leather Coat in Cognac
Expertly crafted in soft touch aniline leather, the Torver leather coat in cognac is the perfect addition to update your outerwear.
Created in vegetable tanned aniline leather for a luxury feel, the Torver has a traditional field jacket design, making it a perfect outerwear option for the outdoors. Vegetable tanning is an artisanal, irregular process which creates a unique and genuine aesthetic. Due to the nature of veg tanned leather, each jacket will change its colour variation over time, which only adds to the Orton's unique, natural leather look and character.
Complete with numerous features including a hidden zip and press stud fastening to protect you from the elements, stitching detail on the shoulders and elbows to offer contrasting detail and a buckle collar to add a youthful edge, the Torver is a timeless coat that will complement all men.
- These measurements are based on a size 38 and will vary slightly between sizes.
- Approximate centre back length: 65cm
- Approximate sleeve length from shoulder to cuff: 66cm
- Approximate sleeve length from underarm to cuff: 49cm
- Exclusive to Lakeland
- Style Name: Torver
- Colour: Cognac
- Material: Aniline Hide
- Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Fit: True Fit
- Buckle collar
- Wind guard
- Hidden zip and press stud fastening
- Four flap over pockets with press stud fasteners
- Two concealed slip pockets
- Stitching detail
And on the inside
- One slip pocket
- One zip pocket
- Checked fabric lining