Wansfell Leather Jacket in Brown
Our Wansfell leather jacket is a durable, casual design complimented by buckle fastenings and stitching detail.
Expertly crafted from supple nubuck leather, it is made to last and simply age even better with wear. Nubuck leather is crafted by a sanding process where the leather is buffed from the outside to produce a velvet-like surface. With characteristics similar to aniline leather but without the glossy appearance, nubuck leather is the perfect choice for an everyday jacket.
Wansfell boasts a traditional and refined capsule design that will look great on men of all ages and last you for years to come. It is complete with detailing such as external and internal pockets, a durable centre zip through closure and buckle fastenings on the side and collar; an exceptional investment ideal for year round wear.
- Please note these measurements are based on a size 42 and will vary slightly between sizes.
- Approximate centre back length: 67cm
- Approximate sleeve length from shoulder to cuff: 69cm
- Approximate sleeve length from underarm to cuff: 50cm
- Exclusive to Lakeland
- Style Name: Wansfell
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Nubuck Leather
- Fit: True Fit
- Classic stand-up collar
- Buckle collar fastening
- Ribbed shoulder stitch detail
- Durable centre zip fastening
- Two chest pockets with press-stud closure
- Two slip pockets
- Press stud cuffs
And on the inside
- One zip pocket
- One button pocket
- One slip pocket
- Black quilted fabric lining