Kelsick Leather Holdall in Bitter Chocolate
Free UK delivery
on orders over £45
Free Click & Collect
+ free returns in-store
28 Day Returns
no hassle policy
Wherever your adventures take you, make sure you have the Kelsick Leather Holdall by your side.
Stylish and sturdy, this holdall is crafted from premium vegetable tanned leather in a deep chocolate brown. Vegetable tanning is an artisanal, irregular and handmade process which uses natural vegetable tannins to create sturdy, high quality leather with a unique look that will develop over time.
Featuring a detachable and adjustable fabric shoulder strap and twin grab handles, you can switch up the carry as you see fit. And with a huge interior compartment as well as smaller zip and slip pockets for your valuables, the Kelsick is spacious enough for all your essentials.
Part of our new Kelsick luggage range, rugged and ready for adventure.
- Style Name: Kelsick Leather Holdall
- Colour: Bitter Chocolate
- Material: Vegetable tanned leather
- Dimensions: W50 x H27 x D25cm
- Twin grab handles with press stud clasp
- Grab handle drop: 24cm
- Adjustable and detachable dual coloured canvas strap
- Adjustable strap drop: Max 77 - min 52cm
- Double zip main opening with leather pullers
- Side d-rings for detachable strap or capacity adjusting side fastening
- Studded tonal feet
- Luggage label with hidden window
- Lakeland Leather logo branding
- Branded metalware
- Contrast stitch detail
- Complete with Lakeland Leather dust bag
And On The Inside
- Spacious main compartment
- Zip pocket
- Two slip pockets
- Cotton lining
You've got until the 12th January 2024, or 28 days to return your order - whichever is longer.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Up to £45 = £3.99
- Over £45 = Free
- Click and Collect = Free
- International = We are currently unable to process international orders.
For orders placed before 1pm we aim to despatch on the same working day.
For delivery times on a specific item, please contact us on email@example.com, or by telephone 015394 39020 (Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm).
Click and Collect orders will receive an email and/or phone call when the order is ready to pick up. This could take between 1-5 days after placing your order.
Full delivery information is available here.
You have up to 28 days to return your goods.
If you wish to return an item you can purchase a return label for £2.50 via our Returns Portal. This service is provided by Royal Mail.
Alternatively, drop your order into one of our stores for FREE, or post with a courier of your choice and cost.
We no longer offer exchanges for online orders via the post. However, we aim to process refunds on the day we receive them, so you can return your item and place a new order online with minimal delay.
Further information on Exchanges and Returns can be found here.