yourLAKELAND - Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions set out the terms of the agreement between Lakeland Fashion Limited trading as Lakeland and Lakeland Leather (“Lakeland”) and you the customer, (“Card Holder” “you” “your”) governing the use of the Lakeland Founder Members Club card (“FMC card”) or Your Lakeland Card (YL card), participation in the Lakeland Reward Programme (“Reward Programme”) and the use of Lakeland Reward Programme reward vouchers (“Reward Vouchers”).
- The Reward Programme is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over. Lakeland reserves the right to decline an application to participate in the Reward Programme at its sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
- Earning Reward Vouchers – Reward Vouchers are earned by making purchases of products sold by Lakeland whether branded as Lakeland or not. You must present the FMC/YL card at the time of payment (“Purchase”), if we can accurately trace a previous purchase, we may retrospectively add points to your account.
- Purchases made online via lakelandleather.co.uk will only be eligible for Reward Vouchers if the email address used for the online order matches the email address associated with your account.
- From time to time Lakeland may exclude certain products from the Reward Programme in which case Lakeland will advise you through appropriate in-store marketing messages.
- Points can be accrued on the purchase of Sale items.
- Should a Purchase be returned for refund, the FMC/YL card must also be presented and the points balance of the refund will be deducted from the card.
- Award of Reward Vouchers – Reward Vouchers will be awarded on the basis of paragraphs 8 & 9 of these terms or on such other basis as may be notified to you by Lakeland from time to time. The Reward Vouchers will be calculated on the basis of Purchases made by you during a specific period and will be issued twice a year.
- Reward Vouchers are issued based on your spend, (“Reward Balance”) during the Reward Period, in accordance with the table below.
- The lowest value Reward Voucher issued is £10 and the highest value Reward Voucher issued is £150.
- For every £1 spent you earn 1 point.
- Lakeland will keep records of points you accrue for each purchase and of your Reward Balance for the previous 12 months. Where your Reward Balance falls between thresholds or below the minimum 150 points (UK), the remaining balance (“Unrewarded Balance”) will be carried forward until expiry on the 12 month anniversary of the Purchase.
- Reward Vouchers will be automatically issued to FMC/YL Card Holders twice a year as described in paragraph 7 of these terms when subscribing to the Reward Programme. Lakeland will contact the Card Holder by e-mail or post with their Reward Vouchers, and when they are due to expire. It is the Card Holder’s responsibility to notify Lakeland of any change in contact details and Lakeland shall not be held liable for Reward Vouchers that are not redeemed for any reason.
- Redemption of Reward Vouchers – Reward Vouchers will be issued twice a year to coincide with our Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter new range launches (Lakeland reserves the right to amend the Reward Period and Reward Voucher issue months from time to time upon notice to Card Holders). Reward Vouchers are valid until the expiry date given at time of each issuance. To redeem Reward Vouchers the Card Holder purchasing Lakeland products in Lakeland stores must present their FMC/YL card at time of purchase. Reward Vouchers can be used for the purchase of Sale items but not in conjunction with other promotional offers. Reward Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of Gift Cards, Home Delivery or in Concession stores. Reward Vouchers cannot be used on Customer Service requests, such as repairs, or sleeve shortening. Photocopied, damaged or defaced FMC/YL cards, Reward Vouchers or related material will not be accepted. Reward Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions listed here and any other accompanying terms and conditions. Reward Vouchers can only be used in the UK and in-store.
- The Card Holder must present the FMC/YL card to redeem the Reward Voucher and Reward Vouchers may only be redeemed once. Only the full value of the voucher can be redeemed and no change will be given back.
- Reward Balances cannot be transferred.
- Cancellation – Lakeland reserves the right to refuse to issue Reward Vouchers or to cancel the FMC/YL card should Lakeland consider that the FMC/YL card is being used fraudulently or a breach of these terms has occurred. In the event that the FMC/YL card is cancelled, the Reward Balance will be cancelled and no Reward Vouchers will be issued.
- Should Lakeland query the Card Holder’s Reward Balance, the Card Holder shall be responsible for producing on request, the required proof of purchase for any queried transaction.
- Lakeland reserves the right to amend or terminate the Reward Programme or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time, with or without notice.
- Personal Information – Lakeland is the data controller. Lakeland and the companies within its group may from time to time use the information you supply on the FMC/YL card Application Form, together with information relating to your transactions, purchases and participation in the Reward Programme for the purposes of monitoring the Reward Programme and statistical analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes, to allow Lakeland to send you news of special events, offers, promotions and catalogues using the communication methods selected on your application. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such information or you wish to change your preferences please e-mail FMC/YL card Customer Services, for details please visit: yourlakeland.co.uk. Currently the information collected through the FMC/YL card is processed securely in-house. As the FMC/YL scheme grows we may need to share your personal information with a specialist third-party provider of such services who will administer the loyalty scheme on behalf of Lakeland.
The value of Reward Vouchers is worked out as follows:
Reward Voucher Terms and Conditions
Reward Vouchers are valid until the date specified and only when used in conjunction with a valid FMC/YL card in-store. Vouchers entitle the bearer to the value specified for the purchase of Lakeland products in any Lakeland store. Only the full value of the voucher can be redeemed and no change will be given. Vouchers can be used to purchase Sale products but not Gift Cards or Gift Vouchers. No cash or any other alternative will be given. The Voucher value will be automatically deducted from the Purchase price when it is presented at the till to a member of staff. Each voucher can only be used once. Photocopied, damaged, defaced or expired FMC/YL cards or related material will not be accepted.
Should purchases be returned for a refund, the FMC/YL card must also be presented and the balance of the refund deducted from the card. The return value of the items purchased using this voucher shall be the applicable return value under the Lakeland return policy less the discount obtained. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.