Torver Leather Vanity Case in Tan
Free UK delivery
on orders over £45
Free Click & Collect
+ free returns in-store
28 Day Returns
no hassle policy
Travel in top style with the stunning and functional Torver leather vanity case in a deep tan colourway. Crafted from responsibly sourced vegetable tanned leather, the double zip opening of this vanity opens to reveal an organised interior, including a zipped pocket in the lid, elasticated pockets and pouches, all with a waterproof lining.
It's of course an ideal bag to keep your toiletries and cosmetics tidy while on the go, and it also looks gorgeous enough to store your essentials at home! This vanity case can be used on its own or with other pieces in the Torver collection.
Our vegetable tanned leather is certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), of which we are a member. Vegetable tanning is an artisanal, irregular and handmade process which uses natural vegetable tannins to create sturdy, high quality leather with a unique look that will develop over time.
- Style Name: Torver Leather Vanity Case
- Colour: Tan
- Material: Responsibly sourced vegetable tanned leather certified by the Leather Working Group
- Dimensions: W21.5 x H14 x D16cm
- Reinforced leather structure
- Retractable leather top grab handle
- Two way zip opening
- Metal feet on base to protect the leather when set down on wet surfaces
- Gold foil embossed branding
- Complete with Lakeland Leather dust bag
And On The Inside
- Zip pocket underneath lid
- Front netting slip pocket
- Side elasticated and waterproof pouches
- Back elasticated sections for holding toiletries
- Waterproof lining
You've got until the 12th January 2024, or 28 days to return your order - whichever is longer.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Up to £45 = £3.99
- Over £45 = Free
- Click and Collect = Free
- International = We are currently unable to process international orders.
For orders placed before 1pm we aim to despatch on the same working day.
For delivery times on a specific item, please contact us on email@example.com, or by telephone 015394 39020 (Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm).
Click and Collect orders will receive an email and/or phone call when the order is ready to pick up. This could take between 1-5 days after placing your order.
Full delivery information is available here.
You have up to 28 days to return your goods.
If you wish to return an item you can purchase a return label for £2.50 via our Returns Portal. This service is provided by Royal Mail.
Alternatively, drop your order into one of our stores for FREE, or post with a courier of your choice and cost.
We no longer offer exchanges for online orders via the post. However, we aim to process refunds on the day we receive them, so you can return your item and place a new order online with minimal delay.
Further information on Exchanges and Returns can be found here.